A Glance at Summer

Monday, May 10, 2010

There has been a lot of pictures that I had taken during our road trip (collection of cool nature photos of South's beauty), unfortunately I feel there is something wrong with my battery charger.  When I tried to recharge my battery, there would be no indication that it is charging.  Grrrrr!!!  I don't want to buy some generic charger for my battery.  I want my nikon.  Let me rephrase that, I do not wish to shell out money to buy ANY camera accessories that I already have.  Well a charger is a necessity so it pains me a lot not to have one right now.  It's weird though that out of nowhere it just stopped working :(

Anyway, I haven't slept a single second due to the election that happened yesterday.  PlusI got addicted to some computer game. haha.  I was meaning to take a shot of my inked pointer nail as some documentation that I was one of the citizens who took the first Pcos Votation but then I realized that my camera is not working.  boohooo!  Ok, I was waiting in line for almost 2 hours before I got to my room to vote.
It was tiresome and uber HOT!  Since the precint was just near our place, I decided not to bring any money - wrong move!  I kept on glancing on that Selecta Stand selling pop cycle sticks.  URRrrrggh!  Still, I wanted to test myself that I should just wait for my turn to vote.  See? Im not completely ADHD. hehe

A friend/ formwer coworker who happens to work now at Singapore told me that she would be posting the pictures she took of me during our Bohol Vacation - 2 months ago when they came here to revisit.  Anyway, let me share you one...

A glance before summer ends...

Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

No comments:

Post a Comment