Wandering Wanderer

Friday, April 30, 2010

An officemate who I hardly see (he works during daytime), out of nowhere sends me an invite via YM. 

Friend: Wanna go for a roadtrip?
Lyra: Where to?
Friend: Me and a couple of friends are planning to head way south.  Want to come?

It has been a loooong looong time since I went out for a roadtrip and I don't see a single reason why I shouldn't give myself a break from all the stress work has been giving me lately. My feet have been itching to bring me somewhere other than my workplace, school, and at home. My thesis for my masters has been in a hiatus state right now since I couldn't come up with a problem.  Isn't that a major problem to start with - having a problem of not having a problem? Yeah, this clearly would be the only reason why not having a "problem" sucks.

Friend: YOu can invite some friends if you want.

So I did invite 3 of my friends but apparently they had something to do or probably still reluctant to the idea of going on a roadtrip with three strangers. Well, whatever their decisions might be, I just hope that this Sunday would be a blast. 


 

I don't really mind sitting at the back of the car for hours, not saying a single word. 
As long as I have my beloved camera, a rootbeer, and a pair of sunglasses - then I'm a happy camper :)



Hope you guys will enjoy your weekend as well!!!

Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

No comments:

Post a Comment